A completely redesigned
and simplified process
In order to adapt to the current context and to offer personalized support to parents and their children, we have redesigned and simplified our admissions process.
Student selection is now based on an analysis of report cards. There are no more exam sessions. However, an interview with the student may be held when applying for admission to Secondary III, IV or V.
Attend the virtual open house
Villa Maria invites you to take a virtual tour of its premises and discover the wealth and variety of services offered to its students. You will get to visit the classrooms, the interactive classroom, the science labs, the multimedia centre, the library, the sports facilities and the auditoriums.
September 18th 2021
September 18th 2021
Prepare documents to complete the registration form
For both the English and French sectors, please ensure that you have the following documents on hand before completing the application form:
- Report cards: a digital copy of the final report card for the last two years (June 2020 and June 2021).
- Birth certificate: a digital copy showing the name of the child’s mother and father.
- If the child was born outside Canada:
- A digital copy of the citizenship or permanent residence certificate or card, or originals and photocopies of the student’s and parents’ visas, if applicable.
- Two pieces of identification showing the name and address of a relative in Quebec (one digital copy).
- If the student has an Individual Education Plan (IEP): a digital copy of the latest IEP, which will be taken into consideration when reviewing the student’s file.
- For the English sector, also provide a digital copy of the certificate of eligibility for instruction in English.
Documents must be submitted online by September 24th, 2021.
Fill out the online form and pay the registration fee
The online application form:
Step 1 - Personal information.
Step 2 - A username and password will be created for the admissions portal.
– Keep this information in a safe place, as it will be needed to log in to the portal.
Step 3 - Download all required documents.
Step 4 - Online payment of $50 for administrative fees.
Once the application has been submitted, the information provided Step 1 can no longer be edited online.
Any change requests must be sent by email to Admissions.
Await the College’s decision
Wait for the school’s decision, which is made after all files have been reviewed. Decisions will be published on October 4th, 2021, on the Admissions portal. There are three possible outcomes:
- The student is accepted
- The student’s name is placed on a waiting list
- The student is denied admission
Receive your child’s admission letter
For students who are accepted:
During the week of October 4th, 2020, you will be invited to log on to the portal to sign the registration form, confirming your place at Villa Maria for the 2022-2023 school year.
A $200 non-refundable registration fee is also required.